Thursday, June 2, 2011

Curiouser and curiouser!

This past weekend I had so much fun! Not only was it Memorial Day weekend and I got to have some fun in the sun, I also had to work a couple of hours on Saturday for an
"Alice in Wonderland"
themed birthday party.



I had meet the Cole's at a Springfest Event where I was painting faces and she wanted me to do face painting at her daughters birthday party.

If you aren't already aware, Kreations which is the name I use for my business that includes furniture painting, face painting, and all things fun and creative! The Cole's picked up a business card and the rest is history.

I arrived at 11:30 for the birthday celebration and oh how I was shocked!
This was going to be a huge party for and 8 yr old girl!
She was very lucky to have such a great birthday celebration.
She had a setting for a tea party, a hat making station, and other things such as FACE PAINTING and a magician at her party(with rabbit tricks) non-the less.

Here are some photos from the party, I hope to have more from the family soon..it was hard for me to take pictures in the middle of painting and all.
The Ensemble!

Here are some photos from the party, I hope to have more from the family soon..it was hard for me to take pictures in the middle of painting and all.



Birthday Girl!
 (She was trying not to smile in the photos so that you could see the HEART drawn on her lips!)


 

No comments: