Tuesday, June 28, 2011

You need to know Stella and Dot!

So, Stella and Dot is this new company that I have partnered up with to become a stylist. I am very excited to be able to promote such a great company, and get to throw girlie parties..and they jewelry!
Did I mention the jewelry? ;)

   

This company makes a great line of jewelry for women and young girls. They are a company that is run by independent sales women(I'm now in this bracket) who want to enjoy making money their own way in their own time and have fun doing so!
I would love to host a show for you. These shows last about an hour and a half and in that time you can mix and mingle with your girlfriends, look and browse the entire jewelry line, and have fun!


I can be very flexible to your schedule, and work with whatever theme or party idea you have in mind...and oh, yeah! I don't want to forget to tell you that by hosting a show, you will receive FREE jewelry of your choice form the entire collection based off the sales of the show.

Earn Free Jewels
Click on photo for more Hostess information!
I hope that I have peaked your interest and that I can host a show for you very soon!
Please contact me if your interested!!!

See my Stella and Dot Web page (click on the Stella and Dot logo below!)

Stella & Dot





No comments: