Monday, June 13, 2011

Remember Me?.....

Well you should already know the answer..yes, I've painted the RETRO RE-DO 
Remember my color schemes? Look here if you don't remember... well I chose to paint it



PINK!!

I have been wanting to paint something pink for a while, and this piece was perfect for this color! I have the original hardware on one of the photos, and I played around with some glass pink/clear knobs to see what it would look like....

My intended use for this was for my closet. It is a shared closet with my husband..and he is a great sport for letting me have a PINK piece of furniture in there.

It is going to hold my bathing suits, and seasonal items in the two lower drawers...but the top drawer is going to contain these little beauties to hold my jewelry.

 

 

   I have seen people using "egg cartons" for earring holders. I thought this was brilliant and when I stumbled across a ceramic one, I couldn't resist!

Isn't it perfectly girlie? I love it, and such a fun re-do!

1 comment:

Erica said...

I love the pink and how you are using it for jewelry. So fun!