Friday, September 9, 2011

Hi there!

Sorry to be M.I.A for a while....Ive been a little busy with getting a vacation in, and doing some work on the side.



I also have some new finds from an AUCTION that I attended with the sis-in-law! We had a blast, so fun!



End Table, with bamboo detailing. I will be painting the inside to give it a POP of color.






Sad chair, but the bones are good..I think it will turn out great! Going to tackle the upholstery solely on my own this time!

I am posting some of the furniture items before they get their paint job and hope to give you a little in-sight on my steps of the painting process.

 
I also have to let you know what the Wings Backs turned out to look like! I am very pleased with the outcome! They look so new and fresh!


Before...very dingy and needing some TLC.

The After! Painted and Glazed wooden feet, and crisp white leather.

Sorry the pic quality isn't the best...I couldn't help but take a picture to show you the outcome!(late at night)
So as you can see, Ive been pretty busy, and have missed blogging and need to get back in the swing of things.

Also, you wont be believe what I now have.......I have a Archery Bow to hunt with the hubby now!
(Actually, I'm super excited about this, I'm actually pretty good if I do say so myself! ;)



Check it out! Its actually Leopard Print!

This weekend, if you happen to live in the VRica area, catch me at Gold Rush!! I'll be face painting! See you there!!




No comments: