Friday, February 3, 2012

Three Little Hens





Yes, I am the proud owner of three baby hens! Wait, hold up! These aren't your average chicks! They are Silkies..look them up they are super cute and I cant wait to see them all fluffed out like the ones you can google to see as adults(shown above from google).
 And bonus, the eggs should be here maybe by
 August...if you've never had a fresh egg (not from the grocery store) you don't know what your missing, there is a difference! Trust me!


I cant wait to show you the photos of them as they grow and the whole process of what is to be the Knowles Coop! I cant wait!
 (I may sound crazy over some chickens, but already they are eating from our hands and take regular naps in our laps and have become part of the family already!)
Mom mom thinks I have a special powers I think, because she grew up with chickens all her life and has never seen them react like they have to us in just a short time.




No comments: