Monday, January 10, 2011

TO-DO Update!

OK, I guess I am going to suffer the embarrassment of showing you my pantry! Cant believe my before picture actually looks so bad! But the only way to show you why I was so ready to clean it up and was frustrated with it, is to show you the evidence!

Embarrassing!

OK, so a run to Ikea was what it took to get me started with actually enjoying opening the door into the pantry! I absolutely hated looking at all the stuff all disorganized...it gave me anxiety believe it or not! And can you believe that everything that is in the top photo is all arranged in the bottom photo?! I looks like i have tons of room!
So anyway, here it is!


I would still like to fix up the shelving which the hubby has a plan for that, and maybe paint and add lighting, and a few more storage options in the near future, but for now I'm happy with the results!

2 comments:

Margaret@MissAdventures of Susie Homemaker said...

I love the new organization! Looks so neat! Hopefully the hubby will be able to KEEP it that way!

Val said...

I need to do this!!! Happy Thursday!