Thursday, January 6, 2011

Sometimes its OK to be a Copy Cat!

Here lately I have seen so much artwork that I would love to duplicate for certain areas in my home.
Some of them are outrageously overpriced, and then others look like they could be done in no time at all an with everyday items I already have on hand.

Here's one I hope to do for my closet or Master Bathroom.
Completed project see here!


ballarddesigns.com
(I already have a canvas, and all I need is newspapers, and a little time!) OH, but wouldnt it be cute to do a collection of these! See the ideas keep manifesting!
 My home has a subtle coastal feel, so I want to do this sketchy oyster for a room in my home, not really sure where exactly though.....hmmmm. Living Room? or Kitchen?



And last but not least, I am going to get the hubbies european deer mount, paint it glossy white/offwhite(he gasped at the idea at first, but when I showed him the results he was ok with it. He wont let me do them all from his childhood! boo!, maybe after I do one he will change his mind!)



I'll post pics of course of all the projects when they are finished and along the road for a tutorial or two!




1 comment:

Erica said...

Looking forward to it! You are so creative!