Thursday, February 17, 2011

The Wing Backs are getting a Makeover!

I'm sooo excited about finally getting my wing back chairs recovered. I acquired these from my hairdresser because she knew how much I had always wanted to fix them up. She was redecorating her house and couldn't find a place for them, so offered them to me! 

I am so thrilled to be getting these on the upholstery list! They have waited their turn behind many projects including this one!

I have had them since we moved to our new house, which is almost 3 years now and its their time! I cant wait to post the makeover!

This is who usually enjoys the chairs, as you can see!



I am putting white leather on them with nailhead trim around some of the piping areas. I am also going to strip the legs of the dark finish and pickle the legs.

So I'm hoping they turn out similar to these!


(yes, I know the legs are different, but Im looking for something similar to the finish on the legs and the nail heads, this is just an inspiration idea)
Stay tuned!

No comments: