Friday, February 25, 2011

Signs of Spring

OK, I am soooo excited about the weather we are going to have this weekend, high 60's-mid 70's!!  

I cannot wait! I have several things I want to get done and accomplished.

One is to go to a feed store and pick up some bird seed and various other grains, I will fill you in on this as it is a project as well!


I also want to get some art done for my home that I have been putting off for some time now.
Remember this?

And last but not least, get some pillows made for our porch entry, and for our upstairs Loft area. 
(Not that the Loft area is even anywhere near being ready for them, I'm just antsy to get them made and the bolt of fabric out of the way!)

Full weekend of little projects to do! See you Monday! Check back for these updates, of which I hope I've gotten them all done to show you!!

No comments: