Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Get Grillin'

Well, not surprisingly, I have painted something yet again! Haha!
This time it was a very quick, very easy, and very satisfying to the wallet as well!

I literally only bought the 2 cans of spray paint for this, and put in about an hours worth of work total..and this is what happened!

New Grill
(kinda!);)

Before


Before-Rusty and not pretty!

To say the least I wasn't thrilled about our grill rusting from not being covered over the past few years, but it works great and I hated to buy a new one just because it was looking bad.
When the thing breaks I will buy a new one.

First, I taped the entire grill where all the stainless was exposed(see below). This took no time at all, and I used trash bags to cover as well.

Ready for paint!
Then I started painting! I chose a Rustoleum product because this paint will adhere well and keep the painted areas from rusting more!

Here's the finished product! Easy Peasy!


And no...I didn't paint it pink or aqua or green!
But it did cross my mind!:)

No comments: