Wednesday, January 5, 2011

No Resolutions this year! It's TO DO's for the year!

OK, first off.. I don't make resolutions because I don't know anyone who has ever made one and actually kept it through the year, and I hate the feeling of defeat!!
With that said, I'm making a TO-DO list for this year. Its a bit of everything that I would love to see accomplished this year. Hopefully I am not reaching too high, we will see..
keep fingers crossed!



Here go's nothing:
In Our Home:
  • I want to get our upstairs loft finished. See my post The Loft for what design direction I'm going for.       (Big item!, this includes basically a whole new room in our home, flooring, sheet rock, the works!)
  • Install pendant fixtures over our kitchen bar
  • Paint front door
  • Organize Pantry click here for update!
  • Purchase rug for Master Bedroom
  • Reupholster Wing Back Chairs in Master Bedroom
  • Stencil or decorative paint the Laundry Room and Master Bathroom
  • Build an Arbor off of our back patio
*Wish List*
  • New Light fixtures for Dining Room and Breakfast Area, Bathrooms, Bedrooms
  • New Outdoor Lounge Furniture, I would love some Chaises, and a Sectional and tables!                                                                                                                                                      (Now you know why these are on a Wish List! ;)
All above was for my Home, Now here's a list for myself:
  • Running/Exercising needs to be more often
  • Continue to sew, and learn more tricks of the trade.
  • Continue to be creative
  • Save money for a very nice vacay.
Ha! Not a very ambitious list at all right? Ha!


2 comments:

Margaret@MissAdventures of Susie Homemaker said...

Sounds like you have quite a to-do list! Can't wait to see you get it all done!

Kendra Knowles said...

Yep! Lot to do, but excited to actually get it done! I actually have a few more that I NEED to add, but I think I have enough on my plate for now! ha!