Saturday, May 21, 2011

A girly makeover...

I have a client that has a young "tween" daughter and they are currently re-decorating her room. 
They chose the bedding, then chose the paint colors for the room based off of those items. 
 The daughters' room currently has a standard height chair rail mould going around the perimeter of the room, and below this moulding they decided to mimic the euro shams and do a green and pink stripe.
 I am not sure what the walls are painted as of yet, but I do know that the ceiling got a green trey effect added to it.

This is going to be a very vibrant bedroom, and very girly, and need I say more because...it's themed around SHOES!!

The bedding and the accent pillows and etc. are shown below.


To start out with any client that wants a wall mural, graphic and or other, I normally do a few sketches in black and white to give them a general idea.
For this project I HAD to add the color to them to make sure everything would work on the wall, for my own piece of mind.

I still have to measure to get accurate dimensions on the wall, but that will be later this week, and hopefully I can get this on my calendar to complete for her before the middle of June(that's my plan at least =)) And then I will have the after photos!

Below are the sketches that I  have done for my client, and I look forward to showing her my ideas!

Where you see the green rectangle, her initial would go here.

This design would draw 2d frames around each.

This design mimics one of her accent pillows.
Which design is your favorite? I know which one is mine!=)






1 comment:

Mom said...

I like the first one