Wednesday, August 3, 2011

One year Blogiversary!

Technically, it was yesterday a year ago when I posted the first blog to this site! I cannot believe its been a year in some aspects, but in others it feels like it has been an eternity.



I looked back on some of the projects that I tackled, and some that I wanted to tackle in the course of a year...and I think I did pretty well for the most part!
(while holding down a full time job and my Kreations business to boot!=)

I am currently working on a few things furniture wise....I'll let you in on a little SECRET! The WING BACKS are finally getting their much needed make-over and I cant wait to show you the outcome!

Thank you to all of you that continue to follow this blog and enjoy reading it as much as
I enjoy creating it!


XOXO, Ken

Happy 1 Year Blogiversary to My Palettes!



2 comments:

Crystal Lawler said...

Happy Blogiversary!!! :))))

Kendra Knowles said...

Thanks girl!