Friday, August 27, 2010

Forever My Little Girl

Forever my Little Girl! My Sweet Sassy!

In her custom bag, ready to go for a ride! Her favorite!

My family has suffered a tremendous loss this week.
My sweet, and ever so loving Sassy passed away. She was and has been my backbone, best friend, and truly "woman's" best friend for 14 years.

Sassy was a very lively, healthy and up-beat little Shih-Tzu/Tea-Cup Poodle. There will never be another like her. I have never come across another like her in my life-time, and I don't ever expect to again...she is truly One-of-a-kind, and will forever remain in my heart and the lives of everyone that encountered her.

When I think of all the things Sassy was for me, it breaks my heart to know she's gone, because she was such a big part of my Family, she will truly be missed, but never forgotten. I will love her until my end on this earth is through, and will meet her again so that sweet little face, and that little tongue and nose can show me affection once again.
I love you Sassy, and you will FOREVER be my little girl and remain in my heart.
Everyone misses you, and we all love you very much!

Best Buddies!
Halloween 2009-My little Cheerleader!
Going for a Ride!
At Nanny's for Thanksgiving!

Her favorite, Mommy and Daddy's clean clothes basket!
 
Snow Day 2010!




1 comment:

Crystal said...

I am just now visiting your site (I know where have I been right? :)) This made me tear up! Hope your having a great day and I love your site!