Wednesday, August 4, 2010

A Big Undertaking!! But I think I can!!

A Big Undertaking! But I think I can!

Ok, so I'm going to let you in on a "little"(I say that sarcastically) project I am working on.
Before you look at these two chairs and think, what the heck is Kendra going to do with those??-take another look at their possiblilities!

I am planning on re-upholstering and refinishing these chairs for my home, all by myself (and with the help of my wonderful hubby!)These chairs were recently handed down to us from my husbands Grandmother. I plan to make these much more modern than they appear now!



So far we have taken almost all of the fabric off one of the chairs (oh yeah, that was interesting) and I am planning on painting them! Wish me luck because this is more than just a weekend project!!

Have any ideas for them as far as fabrics and colors go, give me your feedback!

No comments: