Friday, August 27, 2010

A Big Undertaking..Update!!! YAY!

A Big Undertaking! But I think I can! UPDATE!!!


OK, so remember that "little"(I say that sarcasticallyv) project I have been working on?
Here are the before and after updates of the chairs! I think they turned out great! I am sooooo pleased with them, and after the week I have had this week, it has been one good thing to put a smile on my face.


Before Side View
Before Front View
 

I stripped all the fabric off, and painted the wood work all SW6213-Halcyon Green, this color coordniates with the blue-green in the fabric. I choose an IKAT fabric because the designs have been around for years, so its a classic, but I chose it in a colorway that is more up-to-date and modern.


Ikat Fabric

Side View
Front View


Seat Cushion(Close up)
I need to still take some photos of them in their place in front of the fireplace! I'll get around to that one day! =)

4 comments:

Megan // Honey We're Home said...

Beautiful chair. The fabric is perfect and perfectly placed. Gorgeous!!

driftwoodesign said...

Such a cute revamp. Keep up the great work!
Kristy @ 4 the love of WOOD

Heidi said...

Just found you. Love the chair.

come visit me
chickhardware.blogspot.com

Kendra Knowles said...

Thanks everyone! I do love how they turned out!

I'm working on a few more re-do's so stay tuned!

Kendra