Wednesday, January 5, 2011

We had a Merry Little Christmas!!

Sorry, this is a bit late, and out of order as far as the postings go.

Well we are aware that Christmas has come and gone, decorations are stored away and your house now looks empty! lol I wanted to let you all know what the hubby got me for Christmas that I'm so excited about! A new camera!!!..not just any camera..a Canon Rebel XS!! Woohoo!! We have been needing a new camera and now we have one!!Hopefully long enough for me to figure it out, because it has so many features it will make your head spin!


I cant wait to go on a vacation so that I can take great photos now!
(Hubby, if your reading, be thinking of our next vacay!! =) A second trip to Hawaii would be a good one! (Wink, WINK!)

In the meantime, here are some photos we took over the Christmas holiday.
We had a WHITE Christmas this year, and oh how beautiful it was!! Hope your Christmas was very merry as well!


Me and my niece Kenzi

My sweet Charlie

A Country Christmas (near Great Aunt's Home)

Birds Nest from the Spring


No comments: