Monday, January 10, 2011

Where doing what? Happy Birthday!!

Haha! They were so shocked, my husband and his brother that is!




To fill you in, me and my Sister-in-law had a great 29th birthday surprise for our husbands, who are identical twins for those of you who aren't aware.
(I feel like you need to know this fact, about being twins because of what I mention below)

Two days before we were to head to the Aquarium(yes the Ga. Aquarium) I got a phone call regarding our trip. It was the event coordinator calling to confirm and to ask a couple of questions.

The questions were as follows:
What is the height, weight, and shoe size of the participant?....if your scratching your head wondering why the Ga. Aquarium would be calling to ask these questions, here's your answer:

We surprised the boys with a Swim with the Gentle Giants!!!!
 The aquarium coordinator was calling to get this info from me so that they could outfit the hubbies with proper fitting gear and wetsuits! So then I was in a panic to make sure that each of their gear fit perfectly. I called the sis and she gave me the info, and low and behold they were exactly alike. Who would have known?, lol, I mean the identical thing didn't even cross my mind!  

Keith and Kraig in the Tank!

The Swim with the Gentle Giants is an opportunity to get in the tank with all the sea life in the largest Aquarium in the U.S. Wow! It makes my palms sweaty thinking about it, I'm not good with wildlife swimming around me, let alone in a confined space and no escape, ha!

My sis-in-law and I weren't the brave souls they are, so we opted for the "Behind the Scenes" tour. It was great. We enjoyed the entire trip, and then ended the night with food and drinks.

Tank shot again

Behind the Scenes photo of a Whale Shark! There are four in the large tank that Keith and Kraig swam with!

We think we did a good job of planning the surprise, they had no clue(they thought they were going
sky-diving(lol)!!
The shock on their faces proved that me and Mayhayla had done a great job of keeping it a secret, and that they looooovvvveeeddd it!

Happy 29th Birthday!!

No comments: