Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Put a "CROWN" on it!!

I have been contacted to do another wall mural! This time for a teen girls bedroom...remember..I do boys things too!! and have lots of great paints to make it extra special and different!

 I will be doing this in the next few weeks. The young teen wants a CROWN over her bed, yes, full on princess in the making;) whats not to love? and its going to be big, think 4'x5' big.

She wants it simplistic and then maybe add her own touch to it(which I think is great) by adding some big faux jewels to it in some areas. Or these may be painted on, whichever she chooses.

Below is the sketch I did for her, and her which is standard and I always do this with my Kreations clients so that they are seeing a close depiction of what they are going to get as the outcome.  
Her walls are currently orange and she wants the crown in gray(same as her bathroom). I'm going to paint the base the gray and then do a wash of glaze over it to make it shine, and then add the white and black highlights! Cant wait to show you the finished product!



Looking forward to showing you the after! Let me know if you would like to have a special wall treatment, piece of furniture, or art done for your home or as a gift! I do GIFT CERTIFICATES too!
Great for Valentines Day and its the "not so typical roses and candy...which I never want!(and the hubby knows this, that's why I get good things like a Kitchen Aid mixer last year!!!:) But what woman wouldn't want something revamped in her house? Exactly, perfect gift!;)

No comments: