Tuesday, August 3, 2010

!Hola! Mexico!!

!HOLA! Mexico!

Can you believe it? It has been 5 years since Keith and I got married! At some times it has felt like it has been a long time, but in other ways it has flown by!! When I look at what Keith and I have accomplished, not only as a couple, but as individuals, I realize that life doesn't get any better than this!


Keith and I have done a lot this past year, we have gone  Zip Lining on a Canopy Tour, camping in Helen with the Family(we try to do this every year), and then our Anniversary trip to MEXICO!!






I cannot even describe how beautiful Mexico is, it reminds me a lot of a lush rain forest in some parts of the world, and then the beaches remind me of Hawaii(oh I miss Hawaii)

Now, it's time to plan next years trip! Hum, where should we go? So many, destinations to choose from!

No comments: