Monday, August 2, 2010

Today is the day....Hooray!

Today is the day..Hooray!!

Well, here lately I have been contemplating the idea of Blogging,
and today decided to do it!! I hope that I am able to keep up with it about once a week, and at the least, once a month!!
I figure that this will give you in-sight into a few or maybe a lot of things you may or may not know about me.

I love to paint which is one thing I based this blog on.."My Palettes".
Overall the title I chose for my blog was to show you that my interest range from Painting, Cooking, Shopping(Vintage/Antiques), and Re-furbishing(Mainly Furniture), being outdoors and spending time with Family/Friends. I have also started producing childrens artwork, and furniture pieces-thus comes the name.."My Palettes" because my taste and interest vary so much, and I wanted to include them all!!!

No comments: