Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Dealing with frustration..what do you do?

Well, to say the least, these past few weeks have been more than frustrating for me. Im dealing with a job that is sometimes less than thrilling, a full weekend schedule of things to do and on my plate, and then the simple things all go sour.
For example, I treated myself to a Silhouette SD machine. These are pretty pricey little machines, but I have heard everyone in blogland raving of all the neat things that you could do, and I was so thrilled to purchase one for myself!!...........Only to get it in the mail, and it be a dud. It had a manufacturer defect, and had to be sent back because it would hardly scratch the surface of paper, much less cut it! And this little machine seems incredible, so yet Im still waiting on the replacement one after waiting almost a month for a functioning one! Frustrating. (But I will give the Silhouette company and the retailer I purchased it from credit for being so willing to help get it all straightened out)


Then, I have to get up and drive the rental car everyday, yet again because my car was hit! I mean really? Do I have a sign on my car that says I like to visit the collision place? I am starting to think a little black cloud is hovering over it? So Im still waiting on my car from the collision place after almost 4 weeks of driving an HHR!! Ugh (No offense to those who drive these, but I would rather have my own car back honestly)

These are a few of my frustrations and things that are bothering me right now, and when Im frustrated or bothered the best thing for me to do is paint! So Im probably going to have some goodies to show soon!

How do you deal with frustrations or stress? Im always intrigued!




No comments: