Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Happy Turkey Day & Black Friday!

I cannot wait until I leave my office today, and get to start enjoying a few days off with the family.
I also cant wait to join the Black Friday shopping crowd madness with my Mom.
I has become tradition for us, and is really quite something to be a part of, because its absolutely amazing what some people will do for a bargain!

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Hope you have a great Thanksgiving! and shop your heart out on Friday if you join in on the madness! ;)

via Google image



Last Year 2010..and this was around 7:00 in the morning!! She may kill me for this picture! but I love it!

And by the way, if you are a mall shopper, and dont have one of the carts you see with her in the photo......you are crazy!! We have learned over the years that this is a necessity! and it keeps you from lugging everything around and making multiple trips to the car!
(just to tell the people that see you leaving the mall and filling you car trunk that you actually arent leaving and your going back in!)
That always gets a laugh!

No comments: